Sarasota Golf Homes & Condos
Sarasota - Florida's "Premier Golf Town"
If you're seeking a Florida country club community in which to buy a golf course home or condo, Sarasota is the right place to look.
Peruse here the many country club communities in Sarasota and the surrounding communities of Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Osprey.
Whether you enjoy the amenities of country club living or you're looking for a new "home course," one of the golf communities and 80+ golf courses in Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton, Florida will
be match your needs and wishes perfectly.
For a relaxing golf lifestyle, you can't beat Sarasota, Florida. For a list of Sarasota area golf courses, visit my list of Sarasota Golf Courses.
All of the nicest Sarasota golf and country club communities are reviewed in this section. Some of my favorite golf communities are:
- Founders Club
- Being built now on over 700 acres including 100 acres of lakes, pines, palms and old oaks, Founders Club offers an exclusive collection of elegant homes surrounding a picturesque 18-hole course starting at about $1.0 million.
- Within Palmer Ranch, an upscale gated country club community of single-family homes, patio homes, town homes, villas and condominiums. Million-dollar plus homes surround the 2 golf courses, but there are golf condos from the 300's.
- The Meadows
- A neighborhood of 3,400 homes, condos, villas and patio homes east of Downtown Sarasota ranging from under $300,000 to about $1.5 million.
The Meadows community contains three different 18-hole golf courses.
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club on the Manatee River is a community of fine homes and 18-hole
golf course on 630 acres that blend into its riverside setting.
The Waterlefe Golf Clubhouse & the Waterlefe River Club are separate facilities each in a beautiful setting.
The Golf Clubhouse features dining, a fitness room, pool, tiki bar and gathering area along the Manatee River. The River Club with a 59-boat marina on the Manatee River is the hub of
social activity of the boating community with dining, fitness center, pool, tennis courts and tiki bar. The homes are a delightful blend of styles and sizes.
- The Oaks Club
- The Oaks Club community in Osprey, Florida is situated on about 1,000 acres on premium real estate stretching from east of the Tamiami Trail (US 41) to the waterfront. There are three distinct neighborhoods in The Oaks including waterfront properties in Oaks Bayside, country club homes in Oaks Clubside
and both homes and luxury hi-rise condos in The Oaks Preserve.
If you'd like more info on Sarasota golf & country club communities, or the many other amenities of Sarasota Florida,
I'd be delighted to introduce you to my favorite Florida town.